Thursday, July 21, 2011

Where Is Spike When I Need Him?

So last night like a city girl I decided to put my two packages of king sized York peppermint patties-one opened and one not opened-in the cooler that was right outside my tent along with two unopened packages of cheese.  I had a little night time visitor. The darn thing ate 4 mints from the opened package and the muenster cheese. He apparently didn't like cheddar cheese. Took one bite and left it in the grass. It's creepy knowing that he was literally inches from me and I never heard him! And here I thought my tent was my fortress. My little terrier spike got in a face off with a skunk three weeks ago. And the skunk lost. I sure could have used spike last night!



Spike practicing his killer technique on "Doggie"

No comments:

Post a Comment