Friday, July 22, 2011

Air Conditioning!

Wow...I feel like I've died and gone to heaven! We rode to sebree Kentucky today and are staying at the first Baptist church. They welcome cyclists and provide hostel type arrangements and AIR CONDITIONING! I don't know how to act! Just got cleaned up am doing laundry like in a real washing machine and dryer instead of in the shower and air drying on a picnic table and my tent. I wanted to update my pc with pictures while the laundry is going but the battery pack is dead. Probably overheated :(. If anyone has an extra dell 65w ac adapter for a four year old vostro 1000 let me know! So ill be working solely from the Droid now.  Anyway it feels beyond great to be out of the heat and I'm hoping the heat rash on my quad will go away. The church is feeding us tonight at 6. And there's music dahntahn although I can't imagine ill be able to stay awake to hear it. Me thinks this is the biggest physical challenge I've ever taken on...


No comments:

Post a Comment