Monday, July 11, 2011

Olive Oyl on the Popeye Tour

So I read on www.fastfrederick.blogspot.com that Billy Weber, who is currently doing the RideForJim TransAmerica tour, got a perm on one of his rest days.  If you've ever seen Billy, that's quite a feat.  I sure hope this ride doesn't grow hair on my chest!  Anyway, I digress.  Billy is the guy that last Tuesday did 127 miles in the Colorado Rockies in 90+ degree heat and lived to blog about it.  So beins as I'm a CPA and a very logical person, I deduced that IF Billy gets his hair done AND Billy rides strong, THEN IF Deb gets her hair done, THEN Deb rides strong.  So here is a picture after my haircut.  Connie Ditto, owner of Hair Studio 21 Organic Hair Spa in Glen Allen, VA, is the beautiful woman on the left.  Olive Oyl (me) is on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment