Monday, October 24, 2011

re: Visit my Big Dad

 OK, how about November 13, 14?

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 9:40 AM, jim young <jkyoung58@comcast.net> wrote:
Big Deb,  Nov. 2nd is not a good date.  Sorry     Big Dad. 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 10/21/2011 6:45:16 AM
Subject: Visit my big Dad
 
Big Dad

I was looking at the calendar last night and wanted to run a date by you.  What would you think if I came up to visit November 2 (arriving around noon) and came back to VA on November 3?  Howard is away all that week in New Orleans for a mission trip and I know I'll have to be back here to work the Equine Extravaganza.  I'll find out my days/hours today.

I would need to bring the mutt since Howard won't be here to watch him.  Let me know if that's ok.  If not, I'll call Wingmont and see if I can get him in on November 1 and pick him up the November 4.

Another option would be for me to visit around the Veterans Day holiday.

Love you, your oldest ugliest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment